Do you need support for a problem but can’t make it to an in-person appointment?
Are you a busy traveler who needs mental support but always on the go?
Are you often on business trips and want that extra boost of support before important conferences or meetings?
Are you a busy stay-at-home or working parent, and don’t have time to schedule or keep appointments?
Teletherapy allows the facilitation of counseling services to patients via live video conferencing. Thanks to modern technology, video chats are conducted with secure, HIPAA compliant software to ensure privacy and confidentiality of our sessions. I use Doxy me for excellent results.
Using your smart phone, iPad or laptop, you can consult with me at your convenience. Teletherapy appointments can be very beneficial if you lack the time or resources to use public transportation, are physically disabled or live in a remote area.
In the United States, approximately 80 million people have inadequate health insurance, or no health insurance at all. Teletherapy can be more affordable for clients paying out of pocket.
So if this sounds like you:
- You lack health insurance, or recently lost coverage
- Your health problem isn’t covered by your insurance
- You don’t have the right type of mental health professional nearby or there are long waiting lists for treatment
- You lack the time or resources to get to an in-person therapy appointment
- You want the ease and convenience of a video conference appointment
… then Teletherapy services may be just what you need.